The Hubbard County Human Resources Department is responsible for:
- classification and compensation
- employee relations
- human resource information management
- organizational development
- personnel policy and labor contract administration
- recruitment and retention
The department supports compliance with County policies, programs and procedures, in accordance with federal and state laws, and human resources best practices for fair and consistent service.
Hubbard County strives to be an employer of choice, representing the County as a workplace where employees are valued team members who want to come to work, and are proud of the work they do and the contribution they make to the operations and services making Hubbard County run. We provide competitive wages and benefits making Hubbard County a place to live, work, and play.