Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment Seeks District 2 Member

Hubbard County
Committee Appointment
Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment

Hubbard County Commissioner, District 2, is seeking a Representative to serve on the Hubbard County Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment. The position includes sound planning and environmental protection for Hubbard County. Must be able to deal with conflict. The position requires availability on the 3rd Thursday and/or Friday of each month, 8:30 am until completion for lot reviews, and the 4th Monday of each month, 5:45 pm-10:00 pm, for the meeting. Compensation provided. Contact the Hubbard County Environmental Services at 218-732-3890 with questions. Submit letters of interest detailing your qualifications to the Hubbard County Administrator’s Office, 301 Court Ave., Park Rapids, MN 56470, or via email at  Letters are accepted until Thursday, February 29th.

Click here to visit the Environment Services webpage.