Violation/Complaint Form

Solid Waste Complaint/Violation

If you have a solid waste complaint or violation to report, please click on the link below to report complaint.  Once submitted investigation will take place by Solid Waste Administrator. 

Submit Solid Waste Violation/Complaint here

You may also email: or call (218) 732-9568 to report a complaint.