Hubbard County Highway Department Permits

All permits are required to be submitted online with applicable fees.

You will be required to create an account prior to submitting any online application. Below, you can find step-by-step instructions for each application. 

To submit an application, click here.


Adopt-A-Highway for a minimum of two years.

Driveway/Entrance Permit Application
Needed prior to constructing an approach or entrance onto Hubbard County Roads within the right-of-way.
A $100.00 non-refundable fee applies to cover the cost of inspection and a culvert for drainage if necessary. 

Movement of Oversized Loads - Mobile Home
Movement of Oversized Loads - Annual Use
Needed prior to moving a building or oversized load on any Hubbard County Road. A $10 non-refundable fee applies to single move permits to cover the cost of administration.  Applicants also have the option of an annual permit for $100 per vehicle.  Hubbard County does not permit any overweight loads.

See Minnesota Statute: 160.26 Moving Buildings Over Highways

Specific Services Sign Request Form
Request signing on Hubbard County Roads for resorts, campgrounds, motels, and restaurants only.

Utility Permit Application
Needed for permission to place, construct and thereafter maintain a utility within the road right-of-way along or across any Hubbard County Road.  A $100 non-refundable fee applies to cover the cost of inspections and administration.

Hubbard County Map