E911 Addressing Information

Hubbard County Fee Schedule Update

As of January 1st, 2022 Environmental Services will be using an updated Fee Schedule for all permitted items.
This includes:
E911 Address Applications:  $100
Road Name Applications:  $250

The Hubbard County Enhanced 911 Ordinance requires that all locatable structures in the county* have an E911 address.

If you are in the process of constructing or moving any type of temporary, seasonal, or year-round structure, you will need an address for several reasons:
1. In the event you need to call for emergency services, the address will allow emergency responders to find your location.
2. The United States Postal Service and other parcel delivery services rely on Hubbard County's address system for mail delivery.
3. Utility companies require a physical address to associate with their records for electrical or telecommunications service.
4. Mortgages, insurance companies, and other businesses and contractors may now require a physical address. 

*If your property is located within city limits in Akeley, Laporte, Nevis, or Park Rapids, you will need to contact your City Hall to obtain an address. 

To apply for a new address, complete one of the two options below-

1. Apply Online through a web browser on a computer, tablet, or phone 


2. Download and complete the PDF form. Submit by USPS mail or Email to the Hubbard County GIS department.

E911 Addressing Frequently Asked Questions:

Does my driveway approach need to be completed in order to apply for an address?

Can an address be assigned the same day the application is submitted?

How will I know what my new address will be?

Who installs the sign at my driveway?

Can my sign be moved?

What do I do if I move my driveway?

My sign or post is damaged. How can I get it fixed?