301 Court Ave., Park Rapids, MN 56470  
 Home  | Ordinances  |  Jobs  |  Maps  |  County Board  |  Forms  |  Contact Us  |  Sitemap
Social Services Office


     The purpose of Hubbard County Social Services is to plan and administer an array of programs and services that are intended to protect and support families and individuals.

      The Income Maintenance unit assists eligible persons with cash, medical and food assistance while the Social Service unit provides child and adult protective services and assists vulnerable and disabled persons achieve independence.

      Child Support is a third unit within the Department and assists with the payment and collection of child support.

Minnesota Adult Abuse
Reporting Center

Minnesota has a new central system for reporting suspected maltreatment of vulnerable adults
  • State-wide common entry point available 24/7
  • 844-880-1574 is the toll-free phone number for the general public
  • Website access for mandated reporters is mn.gov/dhs/reportadultabuse/

For more information go to mn.gov/dhs/adult-protection/


Deb Vizecky
Toll Free:

 Copyright 2007 Hubbard County - All Rights Reserved