Social Services

Public Assistance

To submit information regarding a public assistance case (Cash Assistance, Food Support, Medical Programs, Emergency Assistance Programs or Child Care Assistance):


The purpose of Hubbard County Social Services is to plan and administer an array of programs and services that are intended to protect and support families and individuals.

The Income Maintenance unit assists eligible persons with cash, medical and food assistance while the Social Service unit provides child and adult protective services and assists vulnerable and disabled persons achieve independence.
Child Support is a third unit within the Department and assists with the payment and collection of child support.

If you would like to make a report, please call 218-732-1451 or email

Social Services

Mail to:
Hubbard County Social Services
205 Court Avenue
Park Rapids, MN 56470

text mn banner - Copy

NEW!  Text 'MN' to 741741
Suicide Prevention -

2020-2021 County MFIP Biennial Service Agreement
2022-2023 County MFIP Biennial Service Agreement